Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Philip Glass - From the Philip Glass Recording Archive: Theater Music Vol.I (2007)


PHILIP GLASS
From the Philip Glass Recording Archive: Theater Music Vol.I
Orange Mountain Music OMM0044

1. The Sound of a Voice (suite)

IN THE SUMMER HOUSE
2. In the Summer House
3. My One and Only Hope
4. Gertrude's Paradise
5. Mr.Solares' Picnic Lunch
6. Molly is a Dreamer
7. Enter Vivian
8. The Beach / Lionel and Molly
9. Vivian's Death / Two Marriages
10. Life is Tragic, Mrs. Constable
11. Gertrude Leaves the Summer House
12. Left Alone...
13. The Lobster Bowl
14. Back to Sad Things
15. Gertrude Returns
16. I Knew You'd Come Back
17. A Choice
18. Lionel Departs
19. When I Was a Little Girl...

THE SOUND OF A VOICE:
Wu Man, pipa
Lynn Chang, violin
Peter Rejto, cello
Tara Helen O'Connor, flute
Gary Cook, percussion

IN THE SUMMER HOUSE:
Krista Feeney, violin
Richard Sher, cello


No comments:

Post a Comment